The world in which one lives is a highly volatile one. No one can tell from before if their travel is going to be a safe one or not. The moment a person steps outside their home, they face a lot of threats. Over the last few decades, it has been seen that the crime rates have increased a lot. The sole reason behind it is the rise of deadly technology and destructive weapons. Hence, in order to keep oneself and their loved one safe from the deadly weapons, traveling in bulletproof cars has become a necessity.
If you want to remain protected from the deadly weapons and other deadly threats of the hostile world, bulletproof vehicles can be a great choice. Basically, when one travels in an armored car, one can remain safe from all kind of assaults like grenade assaults or bullet attacks.
An armored vehicle is able to protect the occupants from any kind of assaults because of its various armoring levels. Basically, a vehicle is armored depending on the level of protection that a user wants. In short, all parts of a car is armored in order to make it bulletproof.
All Body Parts Are Armored
All body parts of bulletproof cars are armored. Right from the body to the tires, engine to the glass is properly armored.
- The body of a bulletproof vehicle is made of stainless and galvanized steel. The steel is hardened so that it can easily withstand any kind of assaults as well as corrosion and heat.
- The windows are made of bulletproof glass. Usually thicker glass level is used so that it can prevent piecing of bullets.
- The bulletproof cars makes uses of composite run flat tires. This ensures that the vehicle can run away safely at a high speed even if the tires get deflated.
In this ever changing world, one gets to see vehicles of important persons being attacked or sabotaged by antisocial elements. The facts are highly alarming and in order to avoid being a soft target, one can turn their vehicle into an armored one. For this they need to ensure the vehicle has got high level of ballistic protection.
Four Levels of Ballistic Protection
Usually, four level of ballistic protection are used for making bulletproof cars. They are
- B4 – It can provide protection from handgun and pistol protection.
- B6+ – It can provide protection from high-end rifles.
- B7 – It is suitable for armor piercing rifle protection.
- B7 Multi shot – It is ideal for protecting against extra armor piercing rifle protection
Ballistic protection refers to the extent a car’s body need to be armored. In fact, the different level of ballistic standards or armoring level can range from lower level to higher level of protection. Hence, the higher the level of armoring of bulletproof cars, higher is the protection.
Previously, a ballistic fiber was used in order to provide protection against pistol shots. Now with the various deadly ammunitions, simple body armoring is not enough. Only high level of armoring can protect one from being the target of serious assaults